Thursday, August 13, 2009

New word!

So I was cleaning up after dinner and Addison came running in with her favorite book, "Bill Grogans Goat", pointed to it and said "book?" I was so excited. She kept repeating it over and over again like she was so proud of herself.

Another thing she did this evening while Uriah was out running an errand was bring me all of the pictures she could reach in our living room. She only brought the ones with her dad in them. She pointed to his nose and pointed to her nose. Then she gave the picture a big kiss. It was soo sweet. Finally, she brought me a picture from our wedding. It was one of Uriah and his dad, (we call him Pappy). He just got done spending a week and a half with us. She kept pointing to her Pappy and saying more, more. I am going to call him tonight and tell him. He will be so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment