Monday, September 21, 2009

Animal sounds

Addison loves to read! She will bring us book after book and say, "mooore?" One of her favorite books is about animal sounds. So, now she knows some animal sounds. If we say, what does a kitty cat say? she will say, "meooow" in the cutest, most high pitched voice. If we ask her what a cow says she will say, "mooooo". We ask her what a dog says and she says, "dog". Haha.

I feel so blessed to have such a beautiful daughter. She is not only beautiful on the outside, but she has a beautiful personality, too. I am able to see it more each day. Children are the most amazing blessing, but such a big responsiblilty. I can not help but think to the future and how important my actions are, because she is watching me. How do I teach her to be confident, but humble? How do I teach her to be authentic? How do I teach her to love Jesus? I pray that God gives me the wisdom to be able to teach her these things not only with my words but with the way I live my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment