Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin muffins with Muffin

Addison and I got up one morning a few days ago and decided to make pumpkin muffins. I have had canned pumpkin in my pantry since the first day they put it on the shelves. Pumpkins are my favorite thing about the fall season. I love decorating with them, the color, but most of all I love cooking with them.

.. so Addison and I went to work mixing the together the ingredients






... Then we put the batter in to the paper cups, then to the oven for about 15 minutes


... and TA-DA! They were done... Addison was very excited.




... She didn't like the cream cheese icing too much, but she definitely loved the cake part.







We had a ton of fun... but Addison was tired of me taking pictures of her :)

*Explanation of the title of this post: Our family used to call Addison "muffin" when she was itty-bitty. My mom even got her a baby doll named muffin for her birthday. That little term of endearment has since dwindled away... Now, if I try to call her anything other than Addison (sweetie, pumpkin, sugar), she feels that she must correct me and remind me of the name I came up with. "No Mommy, it's Addison Taylor Dortch!" *

Until next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment