Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Dad got married

So two weekends ago, my Dad got married. It was at the beach, so I was very excited about that. Addison L.O.V.E.D. it!

 
Addison sleeping in the car

We were the first to arrive at the beach along with Brad and Paula. We decided to go for a "walk" on the beach.






Addison went straight for the ocean (we suspected she would do this so we put a swimming suit on under her outfit) It was SO cold, but Addison wanted more. She was shivering, and her lips were turning blue, and she was saying, "No, no I want to go back swimmin'!"





 




Pretty soon, I started to get scared that Addison would get sick, so we went to swim in the indoor pool. 
After about 10 minutes, Addison announced that she had pee-peed in the hot tub ... brad got grossed out and decided he was done with swimming. Haha ... Oh the joys of parent-hood. We told brad that he should just be happy it wasn't poo-poo.

Addison was pretty tired .. even the next morning. This is Addison's face when she watches t.v. and the very reason I have to keep it to a minimum. She totally zones out. 

Pictures of the wedding coming soon...

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment