Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Finished with school!!

Can I just say that it feels so good to finally finish something?!?... This Thursday is my "pinning", we will be celebrating the fact that I have completed Nursing school. It has been a long hard road (six years) and I am so happy it is over.

I have noticed that I am walking a little lighter. I guess I did not realize how big of a burden school was until it was gone. Now on to better things...

... Like finding out the sex of our child... this Friday! We want to know what you think.. post a comment to cast your vote: boy or girl? I will be sure to keep you posted!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. congratulations!! we find out the sex of our first little one this thursday - i will be praying for you, now that i know you are pregnant! love love love - rach

    ReplyDelete