Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Crib ...

So a while ago, I ordered the crib for the baby room. Although it was not the exact one I had in mind, it was within the budget and I am happy with it. Addison was so excited to help put the crib together...



Addison was trying to help and did a really great job of throwing all of the trash away, but she kept getting in the way when Uriah and I were trying to screw together the many parts of this crib. So... I put her in charge of the camera - hence the very bad pictures... She had fun though :)





She loved taking pics of her toes


This fabric hanging over the bed is the fabric I will be using to make the curtains


I have had my eye on this pillow for a long time now... Target was out of stock for a long time, but one day I was pursuing the isles of Target, spotted them and snatched two of them up... I don't know if they will stay in the nursery, but they sure do march perfectly to the yellow in the fabric.

This bedding is a black and white Toile set that I purchased for Addison when she was first born from Overstock.com

Tada... the crib :)

There is still much to do... I purchased a dresser for this room for $30 off of craigslist. I am almost finished sanding it. Then we plan to paint it gray. The dresser is large so it is also going to double as the changing table. On top of the changing table/dresser, I am thinking of putting a little chandelier lamp such as this one found at Target: link

That is all for now... more pics of the nursery to come...
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment